Department Universidad Nacional de Colombia
Viviana is a visiting scholar with experience in biomechanics and biomaterials. Area of interest related with design of biodegradable cellular metals for orthopedic applications.
- BS Biomedical Engineering. Escuela de Ingeniería de Antioquia, Medellín, Colombia (2012)
- Design of a biodegradable cellular metal based on Mg alloys for orthopedic applications.
- Design of metal plates based on biodegradable Mg alloys for bone fixation.
- In vitro activity of beta vulgaris.Var Cicla extracts on cells line and pancreatic islets
- Tissue engineering
- First place in the IV Research Journey: “El Hospital Investiga”, Hospital Universitario de San Vicente Fundación
- Distinction to the Bachelor Thesis “Imaging assessment system for the estimation of skin pigmentation in sunscreen tests”
Office Medellin Campus