Department Department of Physics
Eric joined as a graduate student in 2016 and is investigating plasma-material interactions in fusion reactors. Focus is on development and off-line testing of tungsten and tungsten alloys in exposure to ion irradiation.
- BS Engineering Physics, University of Illinois, Urbana IL. (2015)
- Advanced materials for fusion environments
- Development of tungsten and tungsten alloys through alternative processing methods (SPS)
- Characterization of materials microstructure and surface properties via various analysis techniques (SEM, TEM, XRD, etc.)
- Testing of materials in ion irradiation environments
- None to date